This sweet lyric about cold weather isn’t exactly what came to mind when I woke up to this:
My reaction was more like this: nooo @#$%^! Seeing 5* with a “bitter wind chill warning” calling for temps that feel like -15 made me want to pull the covers over my head for the rest of the day.
After a short internal battle, I got my butt out of bed for the fitmixer Boot Camp Day 9 workout. Here are some reasons why I am loving this boot camp so far:
1. The workouts are always different. I feel sore in new muscles everyday.
2. I’ve already dropped three pounds.
3. The way I eat is changing – I feel full from less calories and I’m less tempted by foods that aren’t as good for me.
4. The online community is great. Everyone is so encouraging and motivating.
5. I look forward to working out because it’s a new routine. I even put a half marathon on my calendar and started taking a spin class!
I cannot speak highly enough of the program so far. It’s also awesome that every workout can be done at home. I am really glad I decided to do it!
Off to do some schoolwork… hope everyone is having a great day!